"Mivilud" embroidered skirt moss green
The "Mivilud" skirt features embroidery inspired by traditional patterns, particularly those from the Matyó region, illustrating the surrounding nature, with birds and flowers.
Older embroidery stands out for its characteristic naive style and is often made in cross stitch, depending on the region.
These are the result of our studies and know-how, and they are freely inspired and designed by us. They are not associated with a protected cultural heritage and represent a tribute to the Magyar culture.
Made in a washed and soft cotton, the "Mivilud" skirt has an elastic back waist and pockets.
Our model Zélie is 173 cm tall (5'7) and wears the size Small.
Her measurements are : bust 82 cm 32.2" / waist 63 cm 24.8" / hips 91 cm 35.8".
To let the makers work at their own pace and ensure ethical working conditions, we produce in small batches and don’t do custom orders. The excellence of our Parisian pattern-making is versatile and smartly engineered. We are very happy to provide advice for fitting and easy alteration hacks. Let's spare CO2 emissions and avoid unnecessary returns.
Don't hesitate to contact us before placing your order if you are unsure about your size.
Contact: send your requests here: firstname.lastname@example.org, on Instagram or on Facebook.
S – waist circumference from 62cm 24,4'' to 72cm 28,3'' – total length 78cm 30,7''
M – waist circumference from 73cm 28,7'' to 80cm 31,5'' – total length 80cm 31,5''
L – waist circumference from 81cm 31,9'' to 88cm 34,6'' – total length 82cm 32,3''
XL – waist circumference from 91cm 35,8'' to 96cm 37,8'' – total length 84cm 33,1''
- machine washable 30°
- full heat ironing inside out
- wash separately or with similar colors
- no sun drying
- avoid deodorants with baking soda
Pay with: Pay with : VISA, Mastercard, PayPal, ApplePay and many others… and in 3x with Klarna
- ● Free shipping over 150€ in France and Europe, over 200€ for the rest of the world. Shipping fees will automatically be applied at the checkout. Shipping fees don’t include any import duties, as we cannot be held responsible for eventual import duties outside EU.
- ● The parcels are shipped with Colissimo in France, and with DHL express shipping outside France. The parcels leave our shop within 4 working days. If you need speedier packing, please email us prior to your order to make sure a next day shipping is possible.
- ● Return policy: the customer takes care of the return on his/her own, through local postal services with a tracking number within 10 days after the initial receipt of the order. The return cost can be refundable under certain conditions. Click here to find out more.
This garment was made in New Delhi by a small high end workshop certified by the BSCI, a label based on the most important international Conventions protecting the worker's rights such as the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Conventions and other important Declarations of the United Nations, the OECD guidelines for multinational enterprises and the UN Global Compact.
This garment is made to last for very long, if you have a problem with your purchase or need information on its care, do not hesitate to let us know: we also offer a repair service. If an item is faulty or shows early signs of use, we will replace it or find a suitable solution. Writie to us on email@example.com, on social networks or visit us in store for more information. Every positive or negative remark is welcome!